This is a 50ml pot of organic shea butter from Le Moly.
Shea butter is a fantastic natural skin moisturiser and it can also be used to nourish dry hair.
Our shea butter is very pure and very difficult to find. It comes from a variety of trees called Vitellaria Nilotica, currently known for being the rarest and purest form of shea butter.
It is manufactured by two thousands artisans who work under a fairtrade agreement. The production of the shea butter and the growth of the shea butter trees are both respectful of the season, the environment and the development of the local community.
We love this particular shea butter because it is pure and unrefined. Hence its yellow colour and creamy texture. It contains vitamins A, E and F: three natural antioxidant vitamins that promote healthy skin cell growth.
What are the virtues of our organic shea butter?
- it promotes cell regeneration.
- it helps boost collagen production.
- It's an excellent body and face moisturiser and it will not make your skin oily.
- it promotes wound healing. (great to improve tattoo healing)
How to apply it:
- For the face and body: apply a pea size amount around your face or face. Massage your skin gently until it feels smooth.
- For the hair: rub a pea size amount of shea butter between your hands and gently apply on wet hair. Target the ends.
- Lip balm: just apply a tiny bit on your lips.
This shea butter is certified organic by Nature et Progrès.
It is also certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA.
Butyrospermum parkii butter, spec. Vitellaria Nilotica*
Translations: Shea butter Nilotica*
*from organic farming
Glass jar made of recycled glass.