This is a 50ml pot of organic shea butter from Le Moly.
Shea butter is renowned for its multiple health benefits. It is a fantastic natural skin moisturiser and can be used to nourish hands, face, body and dry hair.
Our shea butter is very pure and very difficult to find. It comes from a unique variety of trees called Vitellaria Nilotica. It is also currently known for being the rarest type of shea butter.
It is manufactured by two thousands artisans who work under a fairtrade agreement. The production of shea butter and the cultivation of shea butter trees are both respectful of the seasons, the environment and the development of the local community.
We love this particular shea butter because it is pure and unrefined. Hence its yellow colour and creamy texture. It contains vitamins A, E and F: three natural antioxidant vitamins that promote healthy skin cell growth. If used on a regular basis, shea butter can improve a number of skin conditions such as blemishes, eczema or dermatitis.
The more you use, the smoother your skin gets.
What are the virtues of our organic shea butter?
- it promotes cell regeneration.
- it helps boost collagen production.
- It's an excellent body and face moisturiser and it will not make your skin oily.
- it promotes wound healing. (great to improve tattoo healing)
How to apply it:
- For the face and body: apply a pea size amount around your face or on your body. Massage your skin gently until it feels smooth.
- For the hair: rub a pea size amount of shea butter between your hands and gently apply on wet hair. Target the ends.
- Lip balm: just apply a tiny bit on your lips.
Depending on how you use our organic shea butter, it could last you several months.
This shea butter is certified organic by Nature et Progrès.
It is also certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA.
Butyrospermum parkii butter, spec. Vitellaria Nilotica*
Translations: Shea butter Nilotica*
*from organic farming
Glass jar made of recycled glass.
***Please Note - Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to refund this item once this product has been opened and used***
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A really nice product. I'm using as face moisturiser at moment. I put on, leave couple of mins then gently pat excess off then apply make up. Skin feels really soft.