This is our Eco beauty starter kit!
Inside our eco beauty hamper, you will find everything one needs for a sustainable beauty routine. Ideal for everyone who wants to switch to a more natural beauty routine & support small artisans.
In this eco friendly pamper gift, you will find:
- One cold pressed soap bar: shea butter and oat milk. This soap is made in the Pau region of France by a real artisan soap maker. All their soaps are vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free and certified organic. It will leave your skin smooth and hydrated.
- One Marseille soap, 200g: it is manufactured in France by Marius Fabre, one of the four real Marseille soap makers. If you use it as a dish soap, it will last you up to 12 weeks. We love Marseille soaps because they are the most natural soaps you can find on the market. They are vegan, palm oil free, colouring free, fragrance free and palsti-free. Did you know that each soap takes two weeks to be manufactured and that Marius Fabre has been using the same recipe for 120 years? Ingredients: sodium olivaate, sodium cocoate, Aqua (water), sodium Chloride sodium Hydroxide.
- One coconut cream deodorant (gender neutral): this product is handmade in France by Le Moly. It is specially formulated for sensitive skins and women who are breastfeeding or pregnant. We love this little pot of goodness. It's vegan, cruelty-free, palm oil free, fragrance free and certified organic. Apply a pea size amount once a day and it should last at least 4 months.
- One minimalist magnetic soap holder: Thanks to its magnetic properties, you can let your soap dry in the air without risk of mould. No need for a plastic soap holder or a bamboo one. No more mould or soggy soaps. This product is made in France.
- One sweet artisan treat: you can choose between a pumpkin seeds praline chocolate bar, a roasted peanuts and sesame seeds chocolate bar, a jar of Chestnut honey or a jar of Buckthorn honey. The chocolate bars come from Mon Jardin Chocolaté in Paris. All their chocolates are fair trade, organic and made by hand. The honeys comes from the Bordeaux region of France. Te beekeeper, Romain, builds his own beehive (without glue or plastic) and he raises his own queen bees. He's truly passionate about his honeys and offers products that are truly bursting with flavours. (Please click What's included section to see ingredients and allergy info)
- One box of 15 EM Ceramic beads. These beads are made of clay and enriched in micro-organisms (lactic acid bacteria, photosynthetic bacteria and yeasts). Each pearl is cooked at 1200 degrees celsius. When in contact with water, the beads will improve the quality of the water by filtering and reducing harmful elements such as chlorine and limescale. They will also improve the taste of tap water. 100% biodegradable, natural and plastic-free. Use them with a sport water bottle, your kettle or a jug of water. They will last you 10 years.