Our zero waste deodorant is made in Provence by a French family-run business called Comme Avant.
This is the perfect natural deodorant to transition to a zero waste beauty routine.
The deodorant itself is packaged in a biodegradable cardboard container that can be easily recycled.
How long will it lasts?
- 2 months for a daily usage.
How to use?
- Press the bottom of the tube and release the solid deodorant. Then, simply rub the solid deodorant on your armpits once a day. You don't need to apply a lot. A thin layer is enough.
- IMPORTANT TIP: run the tip of the solid deodorant under a hot stream of water for 2-3 seconds before each application. This is a solid deodorant and it needs to melt a little bit before being applied to the skin.
Designed for men and women, this sustainable deodorant will help you stay fresh and dry all day without irritating your skin. It's a fantastic product to add to your clean beauty routine.
Comme Avant is a French company located in the south of France. They are 100% committed to the environment. They products are plastic-free, zero waste and made with natural ingredients.
Environmental & health benefits:
- Palm oil free.
- Bicarbonate of soda free.
- Aluminium free.
- Fragrance free.
- Essential oil free.
- Certified Organic by Cosmos Organic.
- Certified Vegan by The Vegan Trademark.
- Certified Cruelty-free.
- Slow cosmetique.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for pregnant women.
Cocoa butter, carnauba wax, triethyl citrate, iris florentina root powder or heobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethyl Citrate, Iris Florentina Root Extract.
***Please Note - Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to refund this item once this product has been opened and used***
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This product works out for me, happy with it and better than other organic deodorant tried before, will buy again.