This is our 200g Marseille soap. The biggest of our collection.
These traditional soap cubes are vegan, 100% biodegradable and ecological. Because they are made with simple ingredients, they are very gentle on the skin, but also on stained fabrics and even upholstery.
We love stocking Marseille soaps because they are 100% made in France and artisan made. The factory of Marius Fabre still uses old cauldrons to make their soaps and they have been using the same old recipe for more than a hundred years.
Each cube carries the UPSM stamp. It guarantees you that this soap was made by one of the four real Marseille soap makers.
What can I do with a Marseille soap?
- Use it as a dish soap: rub your kitchen brush against the soap, scrub your dishes and rinse. Our 200g soap will last you between 8 to 10 weeks!
- Use it as a shower soap or a hand soap: ideal for people with allergy prone skins or sensitive skins. Plus it's plastic-free and will last at least 10 weeks.
- a stain remover: rub the soap directly against the stain, use a wet cloth to clean the stain and let it all dry naturally.
We love working with Marius Fabre because all their products are palm oil free, colouring free and fragrance free. This Marseille soap is an Eco-detergent and it is certified by Ecocert Greenlife.
Does it work with our new stainless steel & magnetic soap holder? Yes, it does!
- palm oil free.
- fragrance free.
- no colouring.
- no animal fat.
- phosphate free.
- 100 % natural.
- ingredients: sodium olivaate, sodium cocoate, Aqua (Water), sodium Chloride, sodium Hydroxide.
- No packaging except the little paper box.
- Safe to humans and the environment.