Our Marseille soap is one of our best sellers and this is why we are now selling it in a box of six.
100% plastic free, the box is made of paper.
Each soap weights 400 gr and they are manufactured by Marius Fabre. He is one of the four real Marseille soap makers.
A Marseille soap can be used for many different things:
- A shower soap: ideal for sensitive skins. It's fragrance free, colouring free and it contains 72% of vegetable oil (olive and copra).
- A stain remover: rub the soap against the stain (any fabric), then scrub gently with a microfibre cloth. Finally, put it in the washing machine or rinse well and leave to dry naturally.
- A dish soap.
- Hand-washing: simply cut some shavings, melt them in hot water, soak your clothes, rinse and leave them to dry.
- A hand soap: if you think it's too big, simply cut your soap in half. Leave one half near the kitchen sink and the other half near the bathroom sink.
With a box of six, you can do plenty.
It's an eco-detergent certified by Ecocert Greenlife.
Each cube carries the UPSM stamp. It guarantees you that this soap was made by one of the four real Marseille soap makers. If you want to know more about Marius Fabre: click here.
- palm oil free.
- fragrance free.
- no colouring.
- no animal fat.
- phosphate free.
- 100 % natural.
- ingredients: sodium olivaate, sodium cocoate, Aqua (Water), sodium Chloride, sodium Hydroxide.
- No packaging except the little paper box.
- Safe to humans and the environment.