Our Marseille soap is one of our best sellers and this is why we are now selling it in a box of six.
100% plastic free, the box is made of paper.
Each soap weights 400 gr and they are manufactured by Marius Fabre. He is one of the four real Marseille soap makers.
A Marseille soap can be used for many different things:
- A shower soap: ideal for sensitive skins. It's fragrance free, colouring free and it contains 72% of vegetable oil (olive and copra).
- A stain remover: rub the soap against the stain (any fabric), then scrub gently with a microfibre cloth. Finally, put it in the washing machine or rinse well and leave to dry naturally.
- A dish soap.
- Hand-washing: simply cut some shavings, melt them in hot water, soak your clothes, rinse and leave them to dry.
- A hand soap: if you think it's too big, simply cut your soap in half. Leave one half near the kitchen sink and the other half near the bathroom sink.
With a box of six, you can do plenty.
It's an eco-detergent certified by Ecocert Greenlife.
Each cube carries the UPSM stamp. It guarantees you that this soap was made by one of the four real Marseille soap makers.
- palm oil free.
- fragrance free.
- no colouring.
- no animal fat.
- phosphate free.
- 100 % natural.
- ingredients: sodium olivaate, sodium cocoate, Aqua (Water), sodium Chloride, sodium Hydroxide.
- No packaging except the little paper box.
- Safe to humans and the environment.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My favourite all purpose soap. Even though I have hard water it washes everything perfectly without residue. ❤️
I find myself really lucky to have found this company. Due to the current circumstances we have not been able to travel to France for our usual refill in Savon de Marseille.
I was a bit wary as some companies got their supplies dried up because of Brexit/COVID.
I was surprised to have received the parcel well packed and delivered much earlier than expected. I will certainly order again and explore other products!