Our Marseille soap is one of our best sellers and this is why we are now selling it in a box of six.
100% plastic free, the box is made of paper.
Each soap weights 400 gr and they are manufactured by Marius Fabre. He is one of the four real Marseille soap makers.
A Marseille soap can be used for many different things:
- A shower soap: ideal for sensitive skins. It's fragrance free, colouring free and it contains 72% of vegetable oil (olive and copra).
- A stain remover: rub the soap against the stain (any fabric), then scrub gently with a microfibre cloth. Finally, put it in the washing machine or rinse well and leave to dry naturally.
- A dish soap.
- Hand-washing: simply cut some shavings, melt them in hot water, soak your clothes, rinse and leave them to dry.
- A hand soap: if you think it's too big, simply cut your soap in half. Leave one half near the kitchen sink and the other half near the bathroom sink.
With a box of six, you can do plenty.
It's an eco-detergent certified by Ecocert Greenlife.
Each cube carries the UPSM stamp. It guarantees you that this soap was made by one of the four real Marseille soap makers.
- palm oil free.
- fragrance free.
- no colouring.
- no animal fat.
- phosphate free.
- 100 % natural.
- ingredients: sodium olivaate, sodium cocoate, Aqua (Water), sodium Chloride, sodium Hydroxide.
- No packaging except the little paper box.
- Safe to humans and the environment.