A multi-faceted product that can be used as:
- a dish soap: rub your kitchen brush against the soap, scrub your dishes and rinse. One soap cube will last you between 16 to 20 weeks!
- a shower soap or a hand soap: ideal for people with allergy prone skins or sensitive skins.
- a stain remover: rub the soap directly against the stain, use a wet cloth to clean the stain and let it all dry naturally.
These cubes are 100% biodegradable and ecological. Because they are made with simple ingredients, they are very gentle on the skin, but also on stained fabrics and even upholstery.
100% made in France and artisan made. The factory of Marius Fabre still uses old cauldrons to make their soaps.
This Eco-detergent is certified by Ecocert Greenlife.
Each cube carries the UPSM stamp. It guarantees you that this soap was made by one of the four real Marseille soap makers.
- palm oil free.
- fragrance free.
- no colouring.
- no animal fat.
- phosphate free.
- 100 % natural.
- ingredients: sodium olivaate, sodium cocoate, Aqua (Water), sodium Chloride, sodium Hydroxide.
- No packaging except the little paper box.
- Safe to humans and the environment.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought 4 massive blocks of this soap - 1 for me - the others as gifts. The recipients love them. My father-in-law uses the soap on his beard and he says it is the only product that stopped the flakiness - he has bought expensive beard balms and conditioners and none of them have come close to this. Perfect for washing hands and dishes and all manner of things. I have just ordered more because my Mum is refusing to use hers as soap - she loves the smell of it and so has it by her bed!!! I promised her another chunk so that she can experience the skin benefits alongside the air freshening quality. Beautiful soap - so happy to have found a UK seller with stock of the 400g blocks. Thanks for your excellent service. X
Good product strongly scented, solid block looks like it's gonna last a long time. Lovely delivery!
Using Savon de Marseille for my dishes has been a revelation! So easy to use (with the beautiful wooden brush from La French Maison!) and does an amazing job on pans. I'm (almost) excited to do the washing up now that's how much I enjoy channeling my inner Française :)
I love this soap, it smell reminds me of hardwear stores I visited years ago. I will definitely purchase more when this runs out, although that will be awhile because you only need a bit. I use it with my artisan washing up brush, also purchased from La French Maison. Really pleased with both products 🥳