Soap flakes are becoming more and more popular! This is a fantastic way to do your laundry without buying bottles after bottles of laundry liquid.
Below, you will find a two very compelling points about soap flakes:
They are very cheap:
- with our 1 kg bag, you can prepare 30 bottles (800ml) of laundry liquid.
- if you can make 30 bottles of laundry liquid with a £10.66 bag of soap flakes, it means that each bottle of 800ml cost you 35p!!
2. You can re-use your own container. Let's reduce plastic landfill together!
In short, it's great for the wallet, good for the planet and good for you.
With soap flakes, you can prepare your laundry liquid in advance. Some people just prepare one litre, others prefer to prepare three litres at a time or even more.
- no additive, preservative or fragrance.
- Kraft bag packaging with a thin plant-based inside to protect the integrity of the soap flakes.
- only made of coconut and palm oils, originating from crops certified organic.
- product certified Natural Detergent by ECOCERT Greenlife.
- manufactured and packaged in France.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My kids have a very sensitive skins so I decided to do my own laundry and this product doesn’t disappoint. I do a lot of washing with 3 kids and 1kg of soap flakes last me 6 months. I definitely recommend it.
These soap flakes are amazing, one bag lasted me almost a year! I have sensitive skin and struggled finding a product I could cope with...this is perfect for my skin and clothes.