Derived from common raw materials such as water, chalk or salt, percarbonate of soda is an excellent bleaching agent.
It actually is a natural bleaching agent!
Ideal if you want to deal with tough stains such as tea, coffee or red wine. It is also ideal if you want to keep your white laundry white. Simply add 2 tablespoons of percarbonate of soda directly into the drum when you do a white wash!
There are all sorts of uses for it, please check the recipe section or buy the recipe booklet available on our website.
Ingredients: Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate > 90% made with soda crystals added to hydrogen peroxide. These components are resulting from natural raw materials (salt, water, chalk).
- does not contain any chorine or sulfate.
- Kraft bag packaging with a thin plant-based inside layer to protect the integrity of the product.
How to use FOR LAUNDRY;
White laundry: put all your whites inside the drum, you usual laundry liquid and softener. Then add 2 tablespoons of per carbonate of soda directly inside the drum. Choose adequate temperature depending on the fabrics.
If you want to know more about its many uses, buy our recipe booklet!
- always KEEP out of reach of children.
- store away from combustible material.
- after dissolving, do not leave percarbonate of soda in a closed container, as it may continue to release oxygen and may leak.
- harmful if swallowed.
- can cause serious eye damage.
- wear protective gloves, eye protections and protective clothes before use.
- in case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and call doctor or poison centre immediately.
- DO NOT mix with combustible substances or oxidising liquids.
- DO NOT smoke.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm moving over to making my own cleaning products and bought this to add to my laundry. It is a great stain remover, managed to easily get lipstick out of a pale grey cotton top without damage! Loved the little addition of a piece of savon de marseilles in the package, very kind to find a little surprise and perfect as I wanted to try it! Thank you
I have been using this on all my washing since I purchased it. The yellowing from my pillows and white clothes is almost gone. The sheet are so much brighter! I also used it for removing mould from my plastic/stainless steel plug insert the other day. It looked like new after soaking it in a water solution with one tablespoon added. 👏👏
Fast Delivery, Very thoughtful packaging, all items having many uses. Percarbonate of soda I use to make laundry powder. It's a great addition, But iI was the first time for me with dish bar soap; what a lovely item! It also brings my sink up, shining bright again. A delight to use with it containing bicarb of soda. And thank you also for the sample size dish bar soap. I just could not wait to try it out. Was not disappointed at all. :-)