Citric acid is a natural plant-based acid in the form of a powder. You will find citric acid in a lot of plants such as lemons or lime for example.
It is a fantastic natural cleaning product! It can be used to remove limescale, get rid of mould or even remover rust. (do not use on enamel, aluminium and marble)
Keep it stored in a dry container and it will last years.
This is the best eco-friendly cleaning product! It is environmentally friendly and very easy to use.
Read some of our recipes below:
- How to descale a kettle: dilute 1 or 2 tablespoons of citric acid in 1L of water. Fill the kettle and boil briefly. Leave for 30 min and then rinse thoroughly.
- Descale washing machine: pour 6 to 8 tablespoons of citric acid directly into the drum. Run a wash at 90 degrees celsius. (without clothes of course!).
If you are looking for more recipes, check our natural cleaning booklet!
- Fully biodegradable.
- Packaged in kraft paper.
- Made of raw materials (molasses).
Warning: Use with caution.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Wear protective gloves & eye protection.
- Could be toxic is ingested in very large quantities.
- Keep away from children reach.