This is our gourmet chocolate hamper and we only have 6 of them!
A unique box of 9 different chocolates handcrafted in the heart of Paris by a real "artisan chocolatier".
Organic and made with a 70% fair trade dark chocolate. This is a unique artisan food gift that comes directly from the heart of Paris.
Below, you will find a list of each chocolate:
- Chocolate 1: Pumpkin seeds & dark chocolate: a 70% dark chocolate shell filled with a crunchy pumkin seeds praline. Think about a honeycomb aroma mixed with vanilla.
- Chocolate 2: Jasmin praline & dark chocolate: the combination of a smooth dark chocolate and jasmin tea makes this chocolate truly unique. The jasmin tea is infused for twenty-four hours before the ganache is prepared! A delight!
- Chocolate 3: Coriander seeds & dark chocolate: a refined coriander seeds praline with sugar cane and dark chocolate. A sensational praline that bursts with flavours.
- Chocolate 4: Lemony ginger & dark chocolate: the perfect combination: ginger and lemon praline coated with a sublime 70%dark chocolate. A stunning creation! You will want more of it!
- Chocolate 5: Coconut Madness & dark chocolate: a delicious mix of coconut and almonds. You have never tried a chocolate like this one. The coconut praline is not too sweet or too intense. It's the perfect balance between the sweetness of the coconut and the sharpness of dark chocolate.
- Chocolate 6: Caramel, passion & dark chocolate: This is a delightful chocolate. Imagine a gooey caramel praline infused with passion fruit pulp. First, you taste the crunch of the dark chocolate followed with the delicious praline. It's an unusual flavour, but still truly delicious.
- Chocolate 7: Peanuts, sesame seeds & dark chocolate: A classic chocolate with a twist! The sesame seeds gives it a unique nutty aroma. The praline is really smooth and will leave a delicious after taste of roasted peanuts in the mouth.
- Chocolate 8: Anis seed and dark chocolate: This is our big favourite! The praline is made with green anis seeds and a blackcurrant purée! The dark chocolate brings up together the fruity aroma of the blackcurrant and the pleasant taste of liquorice.
- Chocolate 9: a surprise chocolate! Only the artisan chocolatier knows what's number 9!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A nice gift .... worked for Valentines Day ! Tasteful presentation and tasty chocolates . Excellent and personal service, thank you