Safety and products use liability policy
We hope you have the most fantastic experiences with our products. However every cleaning product should be handled with caution. We are not responsible for any reaction as this is down to the individual’s behaviour.
It is the customer responsibility to ensure the following:
- Always keep cleaning products out of children' reach.
- Always store products in a cool, dark place where spillages can be contained.
- Always make sure that all caps are screwed back on containers securely.
- Always read instruction labels on the back of products or on our website.
- Protective gloves and protective goggles should always be worn when dealing with cleaning products.
- Always store household cleaning chemicals in their original containers.
- Store household cleaning products in a different place from food and medicine.
- Use household cleaning products according directions given.
- If you or a member of your family may have swallowed or come into contact with a cleaning product, you must seek medical advice.