Olive soap flakes laundry liquid
Buy our palm oil free soap flakes.
Download recipe here.
- Find an empty 1.2L bottle (ideally recycled). It is bigger than what you need but it will allow you to shake the liquid before each use.
- Mix 30 gr of flakes with 500ml of boiling water. Stir until the flakes have completely dissolve.
- If your water is really hard, add a tablespoon of soda crystal.
- Pour everything in your container and leave it for 24 hrs.
- The next morning, shake the bottle a little bit (it might be a bit solid, this is normal, just shake it) and add 500ml of cold water to it.
- Stir the whole thing, DONE!
- You can add a few drops of Tea Tree essential oil, but it is not compulsory. Do not if you are pregnant or if you have a toddler.
Shake your laundry liquid before each use, and add a small mustard glass of laundry liquid (about 120ml) directly into the drum before each wash.
Add your softener as you would normally.
- For WHITES laundry: 1-2 tbsp of percarbonate of soda added directly into the washing drum. It works wonders and will kepp your whites super white.
- For COLOURS: 2-3 tbsp of bicarbonates of soda in the washing powder draw. It is not compulsory. I don't always do it.
- For DELICATE fabric: like silk or wool, simply rub your Marseille soap cube against the wet stain, put in your washing machine as you would normally do, then add your laundry liquid.