Multi-purpose cleaner with black soap
There is nothing easier than making you own natural multi-purpose cleaner. Using black soap is a great alternative to supermarkets cleaning products. It is completely natural, made by an artisan soap maker from the Marseille region and it will save you money in the long run. All you need is 2 tablespoons to make your own spray bottle of multi-purpose cleaner. (750 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of black soap.
- 750 ml of boiling water.
- 8-10 drops of tea tree essential oils. Do not add essential oils if someone is pregant around the house or if you have a toddler.
Tip: I like using tea tree essential oil because it is antiseptic and purifying. I also love the scent!
- Find a reusable spray container.
- Boil 750 ml of water.
- Pour the boiling water in a glass bowl or a glass jug.
- Add 2 tablespoons of black soap.
- Mix until fully dissolved.
- Add your drops of essential oils.
- Using a funnel, pour the mix in your spray bottle. Done!
Simply spray this preparation over various surfaces, use a sponge or a microfibre cloth wipe everything and voilà! C'est bon! You do not need to rinse.