Our intention is to make sure that our packaging is as eco-friendly as possible.
- we reuse cardboard boxes whenever we can.
- we use recycled void paper to protect your items instead of polystyrene or other plastics.
- we sometime use white tissue paper to wrap some items nicely.
- we use paper tape and its adhesive is made of natural rubber.
- our business cards and recipe leaflets are printed on kraft paper.
IMPORTANT NOTE: in order to respect postage rules and regulations, when sending liquids, we have to bag each item in a polythene bag. We choose a reusable bag and we hope that you will keep it and reuse it before sending it for recycling.
If both distilled white vinegar and bicarbonate of soda are purchased together, the later might be bagged in a reusable plastic pouch in order to avoid any chemical reaction if there was an accident during transportation.